Membership of the County of Lancaster Small-bore Target Shooting Association for 2020 is now available on application to the Honorary Secretary.
The membership fees for 2020 are as follows:
- General Membership £5.00
- Senior Membership £4.00 (Over 65 on 1/1/2020)
- Junior Membership £2.50 (Under 21 on 31/12/2020)
The benefits of membership are:
- Regular copies of the Association’s newsletter “The Lancashire Bull”
- Reduced entry fees to CLSTSA competitions
- Reduced fees for training courses
- Full voting rights at all General Meetings
- Helping the cause of target shooting sports in the County
If you have any comments or suggestions on how the CLSTSA may improve its service to
Members please let us know.
Please note: membership is administered centrally and all applications must be made directly to the Hon. Secretary (Dr Paul Holdstock). In order to qualify for discounted competition fees, you must be in possession of a valid membership card bearing your unique membership number. Membership cards will only be issued by the Hon. Secretary.